Lady Nada 25ml
Keynotes: Unconditional love & self-acceptance.
Essential Oils: Rose Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Jasmine
Colour: Pale Pink
Equilibrium Association: B52 and the colours Pink and Royal Blue
Crystal Energies: Rose Quartz
Qualities: Love in a Bottle, may help to transmute negative energies into positive on all levels of life, bringing in the highest and purest vibrations of Love; unconditional love, nurturing and self-acceptance may be stimulated by the use of this quintessence, inviting a positive flow of life and circumstances.
Nada in Sanskrit means sacred or inner sound, the sound of OM, so Lady Nada may help us to hear and be heard. For those interested in sound work, the use of Lady Nada may help to bring together sound and the voice, stimulating the integration of light and sound within the aura (light body) and radiating into a sense of total wellbeing.
Aura-Soma Quintessences empower you by facilitating a positive energy flow and encouraging you to be more present. Perfect for supporting mindfulness practices and aura meditation, Quintessences offer you greater access to who you really are.
The Quintessences bring a more subtle energy to the Aura-Soma system. They help you to recognise and accept your own inner beauty.
- Apply three drops on the left wrist and gently rub wrists together
- Extend the arms above the head
- Gently bring the hands in, and cross the wrists above the crown
- Continue to open and close the arms in this manner, as you come down and cross over each of the energy centres
- Stop and rest over the heart chakra for a few minutes
- Continue down, giving energy to the earth
- Spinning the hands in a backwards spiral, bring the hands all the way up the front of the body and above the head
- To close the sequence, bring the palms together at the forehead and deeply inhale the Quintessence three times into the body
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Heavenly Energies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.