Lavender French Pure Essentail Oil 10ml ((Lavandula angustifolia)
• Soothes occasional skin irritations
• Taken internally, Lavender reduces anxious feelings and promotes peaceful sleep*
• Relaxing aroma
Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume.
Its calming and relaxing qualities, when taken internally, continue to be Lavender’s most notable attributes. Applied topically, Lavender is frequently used to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections. Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck. Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet to relax and prepare for a restful night’s sleep. Due to Lavender’s versatile properties, it is considered the musthave oil to have on hand at all times.
• Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
• Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
• Take internally to help reduce anxious feelings.*
• Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Heavenly Energies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.