• Promotes digestion and helps reduce occasional stomach upset when used internally* •
Promotes a sense of focus and uplifts mood when diffused
• Cleanses the mouth and promotes fresh breath
Sweet, minty, fresh
Spearmint is a perennial plant that grows 11–40 inches tall and flourishes in temperate climates.
It is widely used in gums, candies, and dental products for its minty taste, and to promote fresh breath. Spearmint has been used internally for centuries for its digestive benefits*.
Its sweet, refreshing aroma is cleansing and uplifting, making it ideal to evoke a sense of focus and positive mood. Spearmint is very different from Peppermint, making it a milder option to use topically on children and those with sensitive skin. I
n cooking, Spearmint is frequently used in salads, drinks, and desserts, but it can also be used in homemade salad dressings and to marinate meats.
• Diffuse to uplift mood
• Apply to toothbrush before brushing teeth for fresh breath.
• Add a drop or two to any dessert, drink, salad, or entrée for flavoring and to promote digestion.*
• For occasional stomach upset, add 1–2 drops to water and drink.*
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Heavenly Energies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.